.
VR
I need more ratings.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:32:23 Aug 08 2009
Read 542 times

Hey all,

I need more page views, and more ratings, so please rate me, add me as a friend, stalk me if you like, add my journal to your favourites, and rate my portfolio.

I'm trying to reach sire level, so that I can take more students into my mentorship. Seems like people are really interested in demonological studies.

So can anyone help me out here?

Let me know and I'll most certainly return in kind.




•  REPLY  •


LibidinousLuke
LibidinousLuke
High Sire (154)
Posts: 2,059
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:15:32 Aug 08 2009
Read 533 times

I have rated you and added you to both lists. I will do the same for anyone who messages me.



•  REPLY  •


LadySarah
LadySarah

No Longer Registered
20:56:41 Aug 08 2009
Read 530 times

I have rated your profile and add you to my firends list I wish you luck and hope you make Sire soon

LadySarah



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
21:55:46 Aug 08 2009
Read 525 times

Hey Aracon, I dont know if it will help, but I re-rated your profile and portfolio. I already have you as a friend and have your journal favorited.



•  REPLY  •


Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:00:10 Aug 09 2009
Read 520 times

Thanks everyone for your support and I have added those that aren't already added. Please keep rating me? Thanks. ; )



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,919
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:29:14 Aug 11 2009
Read 503 times

Hi Hun... already have you added & favorited... on my way to re-rate



•  REPLY  •


Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:00:12 Aug 11 2009
Read 501 times

Thank you each and all for your support.



•  REPLY  •


xXRoseBudXx
xXRoseBudXx

No Longer Registered
02:34:46 Aug 11 2009
Read 499 times

added, rated..... please return :D :)



•  REPLY  •


Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:13:06 Aug 30 2009
Read 490 times

Thanks again everyone, now I need more stalkers. ; )



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:13:59 Aug 30 2009
Read 483 times

re rated with love



•  REPLY  •


DJJarak
DJJarak

No Longer Registered
03:57:14 Aug 31 2009
Read 479 times

You need. You need. What about my needs. Just kidding. Viewing for ya. ;)



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
17:15:18 Aug 31 2009
Read 476 times

I shall help you out dear ,blessed be.



•  REPLY  •


WhiteZombie
WhiteZombie
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,677
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:19:31 Aug 31 2009
Read 473 times

Re-rated you and your porfolio



•  REPLY  •


Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:38:41 Sep 09 2009
Read 455 times

Thank you to:

DJJarak, aerobella and evilman, I have now returned the favours. Thanks again. *smiles*




•  REPLY  •


Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:39:04 Sep 09 2009
Read 454 times

Please add me to your friends list?

Please add my journal to your favorites?

Please rate my profile?

Please stalk me?


Please let me know so that I can return the favors.
Thanks.

~bows~



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:13:20 Sep 10 2009
Read 450 times

I have rerate you hun



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2289 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X