.
VR
Please Come
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



PrincessChild
PrincessChild
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 62
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:18:23 Aug 08 2009
Read 501 times

Dearest Members of VR

I would like to invite all of you to vist my pages (Profile, Portfolio and Journal) Feel free to Rate Me, Add Me as a Friend, Stalk Me, Add My Journal to your Favourites, I would be most Honoured

Forever a Humble
Coven Sister of Lux
Mentor of The Path of Darkness
PrincessChild xx




•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:17:47 Sep 09 2009
Read 447 times

This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Sep 09 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1243 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X