.
VR
To everyone on VR.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ORIGIN
ORIGIN
Venerable Sire (131)
Posts: 2,113
Honor: 70
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
03:41:01 Aug 10 2009
Read 487 times

this may seems corny but why do i care.

It is not power that i seek but the knowledge that to me seems more important to me to be known for how hard i work to accomplish my dreams.I seek some answers i seek to help those in need . I seek to help VR as much as i can even if i fail the acolyte test more then anyone on VR has will i give up no and i will still help the site and the members. This site i have learned alot from ive met alot of people who are kind and respectfull towards me most who have things in common with me. Theres no such thing as having to much knowledge. For i can learn something from everyone. I seek answers that are beyond this world. Till then my body will never give up even when i die from age . My soul will wander this world still searching for all the answers to my questions. I thank everyone on the site for making the site the way it is Cancer has done a wonderfull job in creating this site i thank him. For all the members in the site who have joined i also thank you.for if it wasnt for the members thee would be no VR. Me and my friend hope someday we can meet some of the members of VR and those in which it may seem impossible i hope we can be friends or even family. Thank you.




•  REPLY  •


BillytheJust
BillytheJust
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 1,183
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:34:53 Aug 10 2009
Read 482 times

Something like this does belong in your journal. However there is at the moment a thread that you may post to HERE
~ billy



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Aug 10 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0638 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X