Our lovely Assistant Coven Master, immortalxkiss, has a birthday today.
As a long standing, popular, friendly, and all around helpful site member ..let's show her our appreciation by wishing her the very best as she enjoys a yet another year of grace-filled and fruitful living.
Drop her a PM as well, you know she'd appreciate it.
- D
Awww D beat me to it, here I thought for sure it would be Matthew starting this up. Heh.
Happy Birthday hun! I am also proud to have you in my coven as well. =)
I hope you get lots of birthday lovin's and presents!
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,231 [ Give / Take ] |
If you could send cookies via website they would be freshly baked on your desk, Happy Birthday, coven mate :)
|
immortalxkiss Viscount Sire (187) Posts: 572 Honor: 397 [ Give / Take ] |