.
VR
Hi - Bite Me, Rate Me, Stalk Me, Befriend me?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ContessaIsabella
ContessaIsabella

No Longer Registered
01:51:40 Aug 15 2009
Read 666 times

I need friends. I've only been on VR a short time. PLEASE BE MY FREIND?




•  REPLY  •


jaggedxtears
jaggedxtears
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 160
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:32:16 Aug 15 2009
Read 664 times

I'll be your friend! *hugs you tightly*



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:03:25 Aug 15 2009
Read 662 times

I have rated you.



•  REPLY  •


LadySarah
LadySarah

No Longer Registered
10:28:08 Aug 15 2009
Read 658 times

Hello my dear I have add you to myfriends list and look forward to chatting you.



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
15:18:59 Aug 15 2009
Read 649 times

rated and added also :)



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
17:15:58 Aug 15 2009
Read 645 times

Why of course dear I shalldo so .Blessed be



•  REPLY  •


ORIGIN
ORIGIN
Venerable Sire (131)
Posts: 2,113
Honor: 70
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
18:58:50 Aug 15 2009
Read 642 times

Has been added



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:59:58 Aug 15 2009
Read 636 times

i've rated and added you...



•  REPLY  •


NajiAinila
NajiAinila
Specter (43)
Posts: 73
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:33:45 Aug 15 2009
Read 633 times

Rated and added, great page!



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:46:27 Aug 16 2009
Read 623 times

Beautiful profile, rated and added too :)



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
02:02:11 Aug 16 2009
Read 620 times

Nice profile. I have rerated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


PrincesaScarlette
PrincesaScarlette
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 88
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:57:26 Aug 16 2009
Read 617 times

Hey ya'll this little gal is my big sister, a beauty and she is a amazing funny lady.... you can't go wrong being her friend! Plus she'd give ya the shirt off her back....



•  REPLY  •


Guardian
Guardian

No Longer Registered
05:32:39 Aug 17 2009
Read 606 times

Rated again and added as friend.

Guardian



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
09:10:37 Aug 24 2009
Read 596 times

I added, I rated, I stole your cookie!

Can you add me in return, pretty please :D I will give you your cookie back :P



•  REPLY  •


Unborn
Unborn

No Longer Registered
16:33:14 Aug 24 2009
Read 588 times

I have added you and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


AMurderOfSin
AMurderOfSin
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,158
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:15:09 Sep 20 2009
Read 582 times

Added and rated you..



•  REPLY  •


JuStGeNe
JuStGeNe
Vexer (13)
Posts: 5
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:11:53 Sep 20 2009
Read 578 times

I will be a pleasure getting to know you more =) you have been rated and added as a friend



•  REPLY  •


tud
tud

No Longer Registered
06:55:28 Sep 20 2009
Read 574 times

awesome pro.
added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


HellCat666
HellCat666

No Longer Registered
14:10:46 Sep 20 2009
Read 568 times

rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
17:27:57 Sep 20 2009
Read 566 times

Added you as a friend and rated...beautiful profile



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
00:14:11 Oct 18 2009
Read 553 times

I added you and your journal and rated you, please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


00:57:34 Oct 18 2009
Read 549 times

Wonderful profile, I've added you and rated a 10.



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:49:59 Oct 18 2009
Read 547 times

Greetings lovely lady and what a lovely profile :) I have added you and rated you. Ciao.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2372 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X