.
VR
I need some friends please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:29:43 Aug 19 2009
Read 522 times

Hello all! I am looking for some friends to add me both to your friends list and your favorite journals list. I am pretty good with style sheet codes for premium members and also I have the codes for free wallpaper for regular members. If you need any help with your profile I can help. I also need desprately for others to comment on my journal. I will be ever so glad to do so in kind. thank you for your generousity, and have a dark day.




•  REPLY  •


SkyeBloodrose
SkyeBloodrose
Transgressor (54)
Posts: 7
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:49:43 Aug 19 2009
Read 520 times

Hi you can add me to your friends list if you want. I'll add your journal too.



•  REPLY  •


SelfDestruct
SelfDestruct

No Longer Registered
14:22:51 Aug 19 2009
Read 515 times

I'll add and rate you now.



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:16:25 Aug 19 2009
Read 509 times

You have been rated and added on my fav journals and friends list. Please feel free to return the favor :)



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:20:13 Aug 20 2009
Read 494 times

Added and rated. Snort all you please... : )



•  REPLY  •


evilangel723
evilangel723
Sire (104)
Posts: 2,020
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:12:09 Aug 20 2009
Read 490 times

rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


VampireLily
VampireLily
Sire (103)
Posts: 186
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:05:33 Aug 25 2009
Read 476 times

i'll rate & add you now.....



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:16:42 Aug 25 2009
Read 473 times

I added you to my friends list and rated your profile and portfolio. I will go back and favor your journal.



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
15:14:03 Aug 27 2009
Read 459 times

rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by NoctusAngelusProcella on Sep 04 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1324 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X