.
VR
Come see and rate me
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SexBloodPain
SexBloodPain

No Longer Registered
22:10:31 Aug 24 2009
Read 631 times

I have worked on my profile abit, added a small portfolio < please forgive the shortness of it I must resize more pics so I can post them> I have added more to my journal and made a few more things for my profile. if you could give me feed back on what you liked or disliked it would be greatly apreciated.

Thank you
~Akasha~




•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:21:14 Aug 24 2009
Read 627 times

I read and rated and added you to friends list and journals list. Please feel free to do the same.

Your pro is easy to read and straight forward. A ten for sure.



•  REPLY  •


SexBloodPain
SexBloodPain

No Longer Registered
22:26:14 Aug 24 2009
Read 625 times

thank you. I shall go see yours now.



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,974
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:18:49 Aug 24 2009
Read 621 times

added rated & favorited



•  REPLY  •


SexBloodPain
SexBloodPain

No Longer Registered
23:30:13 Aug 24 2009
Read 619 times

thank you as well. have a wonderful day :)



•  REPLY  •


SexBloodPain
SexBloodPain

No Longer Registered
23:46:46 Aug 24 2009
Read 617 times

And feel free to add me as a friend let me know and I will do the same



•  REPLY  •


winterdarkmoon
winterdarkmoon
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 5,973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:22:17 Aug 25 2009
Read 614 times

I added you and rated you also



•  REPLY  •


WhiteZombie
WhiteZombie
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,677
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
13:57:48 Aug 25 2009
Read 606 times

I liked what i seen so far, re-rated you and rated your port.



•  REPLY  •


Guardian
Guardian

No Longer Registered
14:46:54 Aug 25 2009
Read 603 times

Rated your profile and portfolio-beautiful.



•  REPLY  •


SexBloodPain
SexBloodPain

No Longer Registered
21:14:21 Aug 25 2009
Read 601 times

Thank you all very much.



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:05:43 Aug 26 2009
Read 597 times

I have rated your profile and portfolio .



•  REPLY  •


Orionhaven
Orionhaven
BĂȘte Noire (44)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:52:43 Aug 26 2009
Read 591 times

I'll add and rate you...:)



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:27:04 Aug 26 2009
Read 586 times

very nice profile rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:29:50 Aug 27 2009
Read 576 times

Your rated & added. Like the way it is attitude. nicely done



•  REPLY  •


SexBloodPain
SexBloodPain

No Longer Registered
01:25:34 Aug 27 2009
Read 570 times

thank u all i have added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
15:04:42 Aug 27 2009
Read 562 times

Excellent :)

You have been rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
14:49:32 Aug 28 2009
Read 551 times

Added and rated SPB



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:51:13 Aug 29 2009
Read 547 times

I have added you and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:08:15 Sep 10 2009
Read 532 times

I have rate and add you



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
20:45:49 Sep 24 2009
Read 522 times

Excellent profile :) Added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
02:29:23 Sep 25 2009
Read 517 times

Rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
02:35:44 Sep 25 2009
Read 514 times

Re-rated your profile and portfolio. Added you and your journal. I hope this helps you.



•  REPLY  •


AMurderOfSin
AMurderOfSin
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,158
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:15:57 Sep 25 2009
Read 510 times

Added.. rated.. and added journal..



•  REPLY  •


nena
nena
Savage (61)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:24:07 Sep 25 2009
Read 507 times

I have added you and also a rate...



•  REPLY  •


proopn666
proopn666
Monstrosity (34)
Posts: 34
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:01:40 Sep 26 2009
Read 500 times

added rated and stalked



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2502 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X