.
VR
You Rate Me & I Rate You
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



DJJarak
DJJarak

No Longer Registered
08:35:16 Sep 03 2009
Read 530 times

Just like the subject says. If you rate me, I'll rate you. You might also want to know, I always rate generously.




•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:57:50 Sep 03 2009
Read 526 times

This almost sounds like a dance.. put your right foot in put your right foot out...ect :) Anyway I'm off to rate you.



•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:53:33 Oct 05 2009
Read 455 times

This request would be better posted to this thread, In The Red - Need Friends. This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Oct 05 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0695 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X