.
VR
Hi , everybody!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



lycian0006
lycian0006

No Longer Registered
05:06:29 Sep 21 2009
Read 597 times



....I was going through my profile here on the site....I haven't made any drastic changes, but it was brought to my attention....that I have a lack of friends (yes, it's spelled like it sounds). And since I keep pictures of so many of you downloaded to my harddrive....I wanted to ask if any of you wanted to be my friends....and that you can just add me to your list....
....oh, and rate me a ten....




•  REPLY  •


tud
tud

No Longer Registered
19:56:49 Sep 21 2009
Read 589 times

rated and added ya.
loved it.



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:39:05 Sep 23 2009
Read 582 times

added you and rated you, please feel free to do the same too ^^ thank you



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
04:30:08 Sep 23 2009
Read 579 times

Added and Rated Lycan :D



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
09:21:08 Sep 23 2009
Read 573 times

rated you a 10 and added you



•  REPLY  •


lycian0006
lycian0006

No Longer Registered
09:33:26 Sep 23 2009
Read 565 times



thanx for the rates.

I added everyone that said they added me.

I hope it was correct to assume that they could be
added



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
17:42:23 Sep 24 2009
Read 548 times

added, rated and faved your journal :)

feel free to return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


proopn666
proopn666
Monstrosity (34)
Posts: 34
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:29:27 Sep 26 2009
Read 536 times

added, rated stalked and bit



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
08:51:53 Sep 26 2009
Read 530 times

I have added you and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
09:49:16 Sep 27 2009
Read 524 times

Added and rated, ciao.



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:39:28 Sep 28 2009
Read 518 times

Rated and added per request



•  REPLY  •


XLadyRoseX
XLadyRoseX
High Sire (158)
Posts: 3,006
Honor: 330
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:04:22 Sep 28 2009
Read 514 times

Rated and added


Feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


lycian0006
lycian0006

No Longer Registered
23:02:33 Oct 16 2009
Read 490 times

I went through the list and noticed there were new people on it,
so I rated and added you as well. thank you everyone



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 328
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
04:34:37 Oct 17 2009
Read 478 times

Rated,added and journaled. feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1729 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X