.
VR
I need friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



psychocrazed
psychocrazed

No Longer Registered
21:43:30 Sep 26 2009
Read 499 times

I am getting penalized for not being on a lot of friends lists'. Add me and let me know so I can return the honor!!! Thanks, and may we all have a morbid evening.




•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:13:53 Sep 26 2009
Read 495 times

I added you, rated you and am stalking you.



•  REPLY  •


proopn666
proopn666
Monstrosity (34)
Posts: 34
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:01:28 Sep 27 2009
Read 491 times

added, journaled, stalked and rated a 10



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
09:54:02 Sep 27 2009
Read 486 times

Added and rated, ciao.



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:25:09 Sep 28 2009
Read 480 times

You have been rated and added per request



•  REPLY  •


amber95
amber95
Unclean Spirit (39)
Posts: 16
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:36:28 Sep 28 2009
Read 468 times

i have added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:30:37 Sep 30 2009
Read 459 times

Rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:10:52 Oct 01 2009
Read 456 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:30:24 Oct 01 2009
Read 452 times

I gave you a rate and an add.



•  REPLY  •


RelliK
RelliK
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 1,432
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:38:22 Oct 01 2009
Read 450 times

Ok I have added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
11:54:25 Oct 01 2009
Read 447 times

Added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
15:03:37 Oct 01 2009
Read 442 times

Added you & your journal, also rated you



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1522 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X