.
VR
Greetings
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



JuStGeNe
JuStGeNe
Vexer (13)
Posts: 5
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:59:42 Sep 27 2009
Read 568 times

Hello, my name is Gene and I am interested in meeting and getting to know people with similar interests within the community. I would appreciate it greatly if you would read and rate my profile and if interested add me as well. Thank you. =)




•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:42:38 Sep 27 2009
Read 564 times

Hi there~ your rated and added to friends list to help you on your way. : )



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:09:56 Sep 28 2009
Read 548 times

Rated 10 for another Southerner, added per request.



•  REPLY  •


XLadyRoseX
XLadyRoseX
High Sire (158)
Posts: 3,006
Honor: 330
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:56:59 Sep 28 2009
Read 541 times

Added and Rated

Feel free to return the favor



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
00:07:34 Oct 18 2009
Read 508 times

I added you and rated you, please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 15 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0874 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X