.
VR
Rock my sox off!!!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



bloodmother12208
bloodmother12208
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 364
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:03:12 Oct 13 2009
Read 444 times

lol

I want/need people to add me, add my journal, comment on at least 1 journal entry (if you can), rate my portfolio, bite me, stalk me, and rate me.

Feel free to message me also!!!! I love to talk to people!!!!

I will try to do the same for everyone who shows me love!!! lol




•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
13:09:35 Oct 13 2009
Read 434 times

I have added you and rated you and left a journal comment :) Please feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
09:46:37 Oct 16 2009
Read 420 times

Added you, your journal and rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 15 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0683 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X