.
VR
GG needs friends too. Please!!!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
03:57:40 Oct 19 2009
Read 512 times

Please take the time to check out my profile and let me know how I can improve anything . While there feel free to add me and my journal. You can stalk and bite me if you like but just remember I might bite back. *purr*




•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
20:53:18 Oct 19 2009
Read 506 times

Thank you everyone!



•  REPLY  •


fleshwound
fleshwound
Disciple (53)
Posts: 12
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:53:43 Oct 20 2009
Read 500 times

i added rated all



•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:27:21 Oct 20 2009
Read 497 times

Definitely a friend of mine! ^_^



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:41:53 Oct 20 2009
Read 492 times

I can't add you again :( I would if I could!
Add her! She's a wonderful person! ^^



•  REPLY  •


DarkxDestiny
DarkxDestiny
Shaitan (64)
Posts: 34
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:44:55 Oct 20 2009
Read 487 times

Rated and added one of my favorite cats :)



•  REPLY  •


everlust
everlust
Disciple (53)
Posts: 16
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:54:24 Oct 21 2009
Read 484 times

Rated and added all :)



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:28:25 Oct 21 2009
Read 480 times

I already had you rated but now I have added you and stalked you. Please feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
17:11:53 Oct 21 2009
Read 476 times

Thank you all so much. GG loves friends



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:35:02 Oct 21 2009
Read 474 times

I've got you added already GG!



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
16:08:25 Oct 22 2009
Read 470 times

thanks everyone GG loves new friends *Purrrrr*



•  REPLY  •


TaintedLight
TaintedLight
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,301
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:42:02 Oct 22 2009
Read 468 times

i added you and rated you



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:15:02 Oct 22 2009
Read 463 times

Had previously rated you. Have now added you as well.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by GarfieldsGirl on Nov 17 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.164 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X