.
VR
It's Ya Boy, Wyld Child
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



WyldChild
WyldChild
Dastard (23)
Posts: 70
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
06:52:59 Oct 19 2009
Read 660 times

Could someone please come thru to my page and Rate & Add me!!! I'm looking for some more friends... pen pals... whatever!!! Just let me know that you did and I'll be glad to return the favor!!! I appreciate!!! Thanks!!!


Wyld Child



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
13:01:40 Oct 19 2009
Read 654 times

I liked your page and added you too. But you know I thought this was going to be a birth announcement! I was reading it as It's a boy. lol Anyway good luck.



•  REPLY  •


Sinora
Sinora
Sire (101)
Posts: 798
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:31:13 Oct 19 2009
Read 648 times

Added and rated hon.



•  REPLY  •


WyldChild
WyldChild
Dastard (23)
Posts: 70
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
15:14:19 Oct 19 2009
Read 646 times

Thanks!!! I appreciate the love!!! Anyone else??? LOL



•  REPLY  •


DevineChild
DevineChild
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:03:20 Oct 19 2009
Read 637 times

added, rated and journaled



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:18:36 Oct 21 2009
Read 629 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •


WyldChild
WyldChild
Dastard (23)
Posts: 70
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
22:45:12 Oct 21 2009
Read 627 times

Ight I'll check u out... Now is anybody else gon' get at ya boy!!!?



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1041 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X