.
VR
Rate Me,Add Me, Spank Me
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LordFangor
LordFangor
Royal Sire (216)
Posts: 2,059
Honor: 58
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
13:44:55 Oct 31 2009
Read 778 times

Please feel free to rate me, add me to your friend's list and add my journal. Message me that you have done so and I will reciprocate!




•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:24:57 Oct 31 2009
Read 768 times

I don't know about the spanking but I got all the rest ;)



•  REPLY  •


MoonlightAngel
MoonlightAngel

No Longer Registered
17:50:27 Oct 31 2009
Read 764 times

Rated you , added ur journal and added u as a friend .. now I have the paddle ready .....



•  REPLY  •


Jessica58
Jessica58
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 15
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:06:16 Oct 31 2009
Read 756 times

rated and added....... im sure you could find someone on here to spank you but im not sure that person is me!



•  REPLY  •


LordFangor
LordFangor
Royal Sire (216)
Posts: 2,059
Honor: 58
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:30:14 Oct 31 2009
Read 749 times

thanks to all of you and those who messaged me directly



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:16:31 Nov 01 2009
Read 739 times

I have rated and spanked you



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:12:26 Nov 01 2009
Read 736 times

ok you have been added rated and so on..................



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
22:23:12 Nov 04 2009
Read 726 times

I have done it too



•  REPLY  •


SexyAurora
SexyAurora
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 350
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:28:33 Nov 05 2009
Read 718 times

I added you, rated and heres your spanking.lol

spanking time Pictures, Images and Photos



•  REPLY  •


09:26:18 Nov 05 2009
Read 713 times

I added you and rated your profile.
I decided to bite instead of spanking you:)



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:36:26 Nov 05 2009
Read 710 times

Rated, added and favourited you!



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
09:59:22 Nov 07 2009
Read 704 times

Added and rated, and consider yourself spanked...



•  REPLY  •


LordVerbal
LordVerbal
Great Sire (116)
Posts: 707
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:37:12 Nov 07 2009
Read 699 times

I've added you to my friends list, added your journal to my favorites, I'm stalking you, and I've rated you. Please return the favor if you don't mind. Thank you, Chris



•  REPLY  •


LovelyLuminescence
LovelyLuminescence
Daemon (95)
Posts: 2,094
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:25:14 Nov 07 2009
Read 694 times

Hmmm...now where is my paddle? O well, will this do? Hahaha ;)

spanking



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
13:18:38 Nov 13 2009
Read 683 times

Rate and added



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LordFangor on Nov 14 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1759 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X