.
VR
I need friends :-/
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



lauragirl88
lauragirl88
Vampling (25)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:11:34 Nov 03 2009
Read 504 times

I need friends to help me level!!! Help me out here people!




•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:12:54 Nov 03 2009
Read 502 times

THIS BELONGS IN THE LOVE ME PLEASE SECTION of the forums, please read about each forum section before posting.


Moved.
~ billy



•  REPLY  •


dusknight
dusknight
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:33:21 Nov 03 2009
Read 479 times

i well add and rate or rerate



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:36:23 Nov 03 2009
Read 471 times

I've added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:43:33 Nov 04 2009
Read 462 times

I have added and rated



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:01:32 Nov 04 2009
Read 459 times

I have added you and your journal as well as rated.



•  REPLY  •


lauragirl88
lauragirl88
Vampling (25)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:02:17 Nov 04 2009
Read 457 times

Thnx to everyone whose added me so far! Keep the adds and rates coming and I will make sure to add and rate back! Thanks again!! :-D



•  REPLY  •


08:51:33 Nov 04 2009
Read 448 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:10:19 Nov 12 2009
Read 439 times

Added and re-rated. Nice work, and good luck with your leveling up.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
05:32:02 Nov 22 2009
Read 429 times

I have added you and rated you Laura.



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
07:19:21 Nov 22 2009
Read 425 times

greetings...I have added you as a friend as well as added your journal, plus rated.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.145 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X