.
VR
...a little left of center and two rows back...
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



phoebeXrouge
phoebeXrouge
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 586
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:30:31 Nov 12 2009
Read 483 times

...hanging in the shadows...
a little darker than before,
a little more aware...
an invitation extended,
a promise of favour returned,
lookin' to get by with a
little help from...
well, you know the rest...
^.^




•  REPLY  •


MasterViper
MasterViper
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 78
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:58:56 Nov 12 2009
Read 480 times

added rated journaled



•  REPLY  •


phoebeXrouge
phoebeXrouge
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 586
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:40:00 Nov 12 2009
Read 476 times

...thank you! spending the night
adding, will return favour!!
^.^



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:17:14 Nov 12 2009
Read 473 times

I have you I have you I have you!!

added rated and all the package deal ^^



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:39:11 Nov 12 2009
Read 468 times

Rated highly, added to my friends list and I added you to my journal list as well. Impressive work on your profile, by the way. =]



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:15:17 Nov 12 2009
Read 464 times

I've rated and added including your journal. Everything was very well done!!



•  REPLY  •


phoebeXrouge
phoebeXrouge
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 586
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:06:09 Nov 12 2009
Read 461 times

…hedonism for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i’ll bring the candy, the ouija board,
the leather and you
can bring the blood…
^.^
yummy…



•  REPLY  •


phoebeXrouge
phoebeXrouge
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 586
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
21:28:17 Nov 14 2009
Read 449 times

...also in the market for a mentorship...
if anyone has any ideas...



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by phoebeXrouge on Nov 15 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1153 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X