.
VR
Hi I need more friends.... Rate me read my jounal
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



PrincesaScarlette
PrincesaScarlette
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 88
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:06:19 Nov 27 2009
Read 513 times

Please read my jounal, rate my profile, rate the porfolio. I will give you the love you give me. I purr too if you sit me in your lap.

Ok the lap thing... It's a lie but sounded great... Be my friend




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:15:39 Nov 28 2009
Read 508 times

I've rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:53:44 Nov 28 2009
Read 505 times

Will do I like purrs :)



•  REPLY  •


PrincesaScarlette
PrincesaScarlette
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 88
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:00:10 Nov 28 2009
Read 502 times

I've added you both darlings, rated everything I could a 10 and added your journals. Thank you both for your love!

Anymore takers for 10 mania?



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
01:49:22 Nov 28 2009
Read 500 times

greetings i have rated and added you as well as ur journal



•  REPLY  •


XXVampyricXWarriorXX
XXVampyricXWarriorXX
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 60
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:45:56 Nov 28 2009
Read 495 times

I have rated you and your portfolio, and added you and your journal, I hope you will do the same.



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
14:17:50 Nov 28 2009
Read 493 times

greetings i have rated and added you to my friends list as well as ur journal.



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:14:40 Nov 28 2009
Read 483 times

add you rated you hope it helps



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1175 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X