.
VR
The Evil One Returned
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



EvilAngel36
EvilAngel36
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 29
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
07:43:21 Dec 09 2009
Read 532 times

Hello
Im not here to shamelessly promote my page, lol.

I saw this new forum and thought it would be a great way to connect with some old friends.

I was a very active VR member in the past but life and circumstances took me away. I have returned and have more free time on my hands now but most of the friends I had then have either left or made new profiles and I have not been able to find them.

I am posting here in the hopes that a few of my old friends see this and recontact me. I would love to know how things have been in their lives and if they are all right.

If you are some one I have not met yet, you are welcome to message me. I am not the kind that just adds random people who never speak to me, but if you would like to get to know me I will be happy to add you after we speak a few times.




•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:50:57 Dec 09 2009
Read 526 times

hopefully you don't mind a new friend
I have added you and rated you



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:06:02 Dec 09 2009
Read 524 times

Me too and I would love to chat with you sometime



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:26:23 Dec 10 2009
Read 519 times

Welcome back to VR.



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:48:35 Dec 10 2009
Read 515 times

I have added you and re-rated you as well!!



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:34:06 Dec 12 2009
Read 511 times

Rated and added as you are in the same alliance as I am.... and my last coven before being a Master.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0936 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X