.
VR
Please help me find Bloodsucker123!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



wolfghost
wolfghost
Phantom (28)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:46:56 Dec 10 2009
Read 524 times

He left Vr without a goodbye, and I'm hurt by it...I miss him terribly, and the thing is, I've finally fallen in love with him, but too late, though, because I broke up with him a month ago, mainly because at the time I was feeling lusty after him, and when we started dating he fell in love with me. I felt guilty about it, and I couldn't handle being in a relationship like that. I felt like I was just leading him, using him...He was hurt when I told him, and he still has feelings for me, but...I can't find him to tell him I've fallen in love with him, for real this time...

If anyone knows what happened to him, could pleae contact me? I miss my baby, I want him back in my life...
:(

Bones edit: I see no reason for this to remain open any longer (you've been reunited with your friend) just to draw random frivolous posts.




•  REPLY  •


Oceanne
Oceanne
Noble Sire (160)
Posts: 4,490
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:53:02 Dec 10 2009
Read 522 times

Think hard,maybe he will return.



•  REPLY  •


TLDG
TLDG
Baronial Sire (171)
Posts: 6,020
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:07:22 Dec 10 2009
Read 520 times

Me thinks this is better suited for your journal and people can leave without having to tell anyone about it.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:14:06 Dec 11 2009
Read 510 times

That is very sad *hugs*, I wish he will return to you someday.



•  REPLY  •


wolfghost
wolfghost
Phantom (28)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:54:24 Dec 11 2009
Read 501 times

I just wanted to know if anyone knew if anything happened to him, because I wanted to talk to him...I had a stroke of luck, because his brother messaged me later that same day I posted this[yesterday], and so I was finally able to talk to him. Thank you, coleenlovesdavid, for letting me know he was with you. Now we're back together, and I am not going to make this mistake, or any other, ever again. I don't want to lose him.



•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:47:23 Dec 11 2009
Read 499 times

keep your chin up...he may return...probably didn't mean to hurt your feelings



•  REPLY  •


Lolita
Lolita
Sycophant (6)
Posts: 346
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
02:38:39 Dec 12 2009
Read 492 times

Good luck finding him, I was in a coven with him ages and ages ago... You will be fine hon.



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
20:33:10 Dec 12 2009
Read 482 times

I'm glad you found your love. Congrats



•  REPLY  •


wolfghost
wolfghost
Phantom (28)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:30:36 Dec 14 2009
Read 473 times

thank you guys for your respones. this thread will soon be closed, because I finally am back with my beloved Warrior[the meaning to his name]. Thank you once again, Colleenlovesdavid! Really appreciate it!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Dec 14 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.143 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X