Please, please, please add, rate, journal, stalk TLDG!!!! Post here if you do or PM her....Thank you very very much! XXXOOO
I've added and rated TLDG. Such a wonderful Grinch profile!!
Rated, added and I added your journal to my favorites. Love the Grinch theme, by the way.
I've done the same.........just 1% to go to get to level 140.....dome on guys please pretty please *offers cookies*
Don't know what the image is for but thanks
And okay black I'll add you as well :)
Oh but I still need more people to add me....please pretty please *bats eyelashes*
And all the people in whoo said..... its the grinch...
Rerated and added =p
The...the...the Grinch has added you as well Rachy *giggles*
Cool and thank god cause I was trying to figure out who added me lol
While y'all are at it y'all can add this account to if you want lol every little bit helps right ;)
Ha I may....but who knows what I'll do no telling with me lol