.
VR
The Black Diary II - Chapter 10
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MyAngmong
MyAngmong
Noble Sire (165)
Posts: 2,107
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:15:01 Dec 11 2009
Read 490 times

Photobucket!


I am currently working on The Black Diary 2 - Insurrection. Chapter 10 has just been posted. Chapter 11 is coming soon!



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:10:36 Dec 12 2009
Read 483 times

Awesome!! I hope anyone reading this takes the time to check out this wonderful writing.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Dec 29 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0659 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X