.
VR
Publicly advertising myself...
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ANAKsuNAMUN
ANAKsuNAMUN
Wraith (46)
Posts: 259
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:51:02 Dec 11 2009
Read 461 times

I, Li, am single and looking...

Hey, I'm just trying something different... I am just so tired
of the generic populated cloned GQ guys... they've not a
clue of anything... serves me right, I should have just
stuck to my own...

lol, whatever may come will come...
I'm located in Houston, btw. ugh... I know...




•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:38:30 Dec 11 2009
Read 452 times

hey, youre in the right forum! I know how its like trying to meet someone....



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:45:59 Dec 11 2009
Read 448 times

when did vr become a dating site? lol



•  REPLY  •


ANAKsuNAMUN
ANAKsuNAMUN
Wraith (46)
Posts: 259
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:36:54 Dec 12 2009
Read 442 times

lol, I know right... but hey, I'm just throwing myself out there... ok

now, hush hush, I all ready feel like an idiot... but then again, my head just hasn't been right today... I need some kind of reminder of... well... something, Hell, who knows? I sure the hell don't know...



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0842 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X