.
VR
Higher Level
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MDLIVE13
MDLIVE13
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,846
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:01:33 Dec 12 2009
Read 512 times

Who wants to become stronger? anyone?
sure we all do.
ok here it is you rate me I rate you, you add me
and I add you, thats how it is. please let me
know how you feel about this thank you all. MDLIVE13




•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:53:25 Dec 12 2009
Read 506 times

rated , added and added your journal as well.



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:36:07 Dec 12 2009
Read 500 times

Persuasive argument you have there. Added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
16:30:13 Dec 12 2009
Read 494 times

Added you, yours journal and rated you



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
22:39:18 Dec 12 2009
Read 480 times

Added you as a friend, added journal also.

Rated your profile & portiflio

Very cool profile



•  REPLY  •


VB
VB

No Longer Registered
23:12:12 Dec 12 2009
Read 475 times

I have added you and rated you. Please return the favor :)



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:18:52 Dec 12 2009
Read 472 times

I have rated your Profile.



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
01:14:26 Dec 13 2009
Read 463 times

I've added you and your journal, rated you, as well as stalked you!



•  REPLY  •


Cheetahcry
Cheetahcry
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 420
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:59:45 Dec 13 2009
Read 459 times

added........rated.... feel free to return the favor



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
08:35:47 Dec 13 2009
Read 449 times

I have rated and added as well as ur journal



•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:22:52 Dec 29 2009
Read 431 times

Advertisements for profile rates, friends adds, and journals list adds are best posted together. This is would be better posted within the thread, JOURNAL FOR MDLIVE13.
This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Dec 29 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1436 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X