.
VR
De'Morte 2 Years and still going Strong
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LordRazr
LordRazr

No Longer Registered
00:05:09 Dec 13 2009
Read 610 times

Well damn it's been two years already since De'Morte came to be and wow it's been one crazy ass journey!

I was living in Missouri when I got yanked out of my old coven and put into my own. I was so happy and scared because I really didn't know what the hell I was gonna do! But luckily, I had some people who helped with getting everyting started. LadyKrystalynDarkstar, Kami K, Abhorash, Cajome and MasqueradeDoll - they all helped in one way or another. The Prince himself - Cancer - for allowing me and giving me the chance to be able to run my own coven.

We've been through alot of changes within these two years, always moving towards our goal of being the top coven here on VR. People have wanted to see us fail time and time again, and I will admit it people might start hating on you for being apart of this coven. But in reality that just fuels me and this coven to make us be the best ever and to inspire others to never give up.

De'Morte has had 3 members reach sire and create there own covens and our now apart of our Alliance. ChoasAngel, xMISFITx and Lord Z - these 3 have helped me to maintain this coven when they were in the coven as members, and helped us grow to what we are today.

I just want to end this by thanking all members past and present of De'Morte for bringing something to this coven. A part of you will always be here.

RazrTheHollowAngel


Real Vampires love Vampire Rave



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:34:32 Dec 13 2009
Read 600 times

great work I've addded yiur journal



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:37:18 Dec 13 2009
Read 597 times

Congratulations on your Coven making it two years !



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:19:33 Dec 13 2009
Read 588 times

2 years..... wow. VERY nice. I ended my road to Sire there and I still stand ready to help anyone within the coven and alliance. Like I'd said a long while ago to Razr: Once a member, always one.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:11:20 Dec 13 2009
Read 582 times

congrats my friend



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:20:05 Dec 13 2009
Read 580 times

Congrats on the two mark!!



•  REPLY  •


SireZombie
SireZombie

No Longer Registered
03:52:23 Dec 13 2009
Read 575 times

congrats Pictures, Images and Photos

I was honoured to be apart of your Coven coming together 2 years ago and I am still always willing to help out, I am glad to see that you have made it another year, congrats my dearest. :)


•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:36:44 Dec 13 2009
Read 570 times

Congrads. Buddy ... !



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:01:54 Dec 13 2009
Read 561 times

congrats on making 2 years and to one of the most respected coven masters on vr....its no small task what you have achieved and i wish you many more years here on vampirerave.



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:20:45 Dec 13 2009
Read 557 times

We continue on as Faithful Blood, and I can only hope to see our alliance grow stronger as time progresses.

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave

We stand strong now, and we will not falter.



•  REPLY  •


LordRazr
LordRazr

No Longer Registered
02:11:16 Dec 14 2009
Read 553 times

On behalf of De'Morte and myself, thank you for your comments.



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:22:21 Dec 18 2009
Read 542 times

I had your back as an ACM, and I still do.

Take it from someone who has been there, guys. De'Morte stands strong as a family and we always will even as new masters join the alliance. I suppose it's a bit cliche but our alliance is our legacy as well.

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave



•  REPLY  •


DefiantxXxAngel
DefiantxXxAngel
Daemon (95)
Posts: 5,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:40:05 Dec 20 2009
Read 537 times

congrats



•  REPLY  •


gusion
gusion
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 1,022
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:32:53 Dec 20 2009
Read 531 times

congrats RazrTheHollowAngel



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Feb 04 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1695 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X