.
VR
Friends!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Rabynion
Rabynion
Banshee (72)
Posts: 653
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:16:16 Dec 16 2009
Read 475 times

Jeribeth needs/wants more, she cant post here cause shes only lvl 10 so im trying to help her out! Anybody else wanna help?!




•  REPLY  •


gusion
gusion
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 1,022
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:27:49 Dec 16 2009
Read 469 times

added and rated both of you.



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:15:52 Dec 16 2009
Read 461 times

I too, have added and rated you both.



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
17:12:09 Dec 16 2009
Read 459 times

I shall rate and add you .Please return the favor.Thank you.



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:25:13 Dec 16 2009
Read 457 times

I have added you and jeribeth to both my lists please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0852 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X