.
VR
Updated The Whole Thing
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



NeutralLives
NeutralLives

No Longer Registered
12:34:40 Dec 16 2009
Read 489 times

This post is to let those who may be interested know that we have updated the Profile, Added Journal Entry's and at least have begun the Portfolio.

For those that remember, we "had" a Prem. Membership, but it is now a Reg. membership so a lot of our previous graphic's and sadly, our killer playlist is gone. (sniff's and pouts)

BUT! Sense things have been updated and there is a need for VR Community Relations, we invite you to come check it out, Rate It, Add Us to your Friends Lists and Fav. Journals and We WILL do the same in return!

Thanks for the look,

Neutral Lives




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:12:04 Dec 16 2009
Read 485 times

I've added and rated all. Nice thoughts.



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:36:39 Dec 16 2009
Read 482 times

I have rated, added you to both my list and wrapped it in a pretty bow. please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0696 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X