.
VR
Please add and rate chassity
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LadyButterfly
LadyButterfly
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 5,897
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven Of The Teutonic Order
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:36:48 Dec 17 2009
Read 503 times

Please add and rate chassity she's new on here and would like to make some new friends :)




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:01:06 Dec 17 2009
Read 498 times

I added and rated Chassity.



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:12:21 Dec 17 2009
Read 495 times

added and rated chassity please return the favor



•  REPLY  •


LadyButterfly
LadyButterfly
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 5,897
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven Of The Teutonic Order
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:11:53 Dec 18 2009
Read 478 times

Thanks guys :)



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
17:08:41 Dec 18 2009
Read 473 times

Of course dear I shall do so.



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:49:50 Dec 19 2009
Read 470 times

I have rated and added her!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0956 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X