.
VR
Need Help
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ThornOfRose
ThornOfRose
Apostate (62)
Posts: 37
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:54:51 Dec 18 2009
Read 501 times

Okay i am thinking about changeing my name again

Idk i need someone to help me find a name

something Dark

and if

Anyone Would Mind

i need new friends

so Add Rate and Read My Jurnal

:)

please




•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
06:05:30 Dec 18 2009
Read 498 times

I am partial to the name LunarNightmare but any hows I have rated you and added you to both my lists please feel free to do so in kind



•  REPLY  •


ThornOfRose
ThornOfRose
Apostate (62)
Posts: 37
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:22:59 Dec 18 2009
Read 492 times

Your added

I well rate and stuff

latter



•  REPLY  •


06:49:32 Dec 18 2009
Read 487 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


ThornOfRose
ThornOfRose
Apostate (62)
Posts: 37
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:55:17 Dec 18 2009
Read 484 times

Your rated and added as well my dear sweet



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
12:57:57 Dec 19 2009
Read 473 times

I have added you and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:31:30 Dec 19 2009
Read 470 times

I have added and all that extra good stuff :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Jan 12 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1082 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X