I am hoping some may take the time to either recall me from long ago...or to get to know me now....either way I am open to both...be sure to let me know if you do indeed add me & "stuff"...lol....so that I may return the favor!Thanks in advance to all of you.*smiles*
Please feel to post here as well...I know how hard it is starting over let alone starting for the 1st time....besides what would it hurt to make some new friends anyhow?*smiles*
greetings i have
rated yor Profile, added you to my friends list and also added your journal...hope all went well at the Doc's
Thank you for the response...I will try to keep this going a bit longer in hopes to meet more new friends...*smiles*
I have rated you and added you hun. Welcome back to VR :)
Thank you everyone...wanted to take a moment and wish you all a very wonderful start to the New Year....may this thread of mine continue to bring both old and new to me and I to all of you.*Hugs & Kisses *
hello read your thread i to am here to make new friends i will rate your profile and add you to my friends list
Droppin' to say thank you to all of those who have caught up with me..added and rated also....hoping everyone had a great night last night and enjoyed the 1st day of the New Year!*smiles*
greetings - I have rated and added you
it's nice to meet you
Thank you for removing the block and have indeed re-rated you.
I sent a message to you in hopes that you and anyone else that finds that issue to please let me know...I have NEVER blocked anyone...not even the pervs that made me feel that I needed to remove my profile pics...my apologies for that and to anyone else that might have had this issue....Just for future reference to anyone that would indeed like to see a pic of me just send me a message and I'll gladly let you see who I am,just not wanting to be treated like a piece of meat or talked to as if I deserve no respect...(That means beat it pervs!)...*smiles*
Well it is yet another day in hopes of adding new friends...please feel free to stop by my profile and check it out add it rate it.....please be sure if you should add me that you message me to let me know you have done so,this way I can add you as well.....*smiles*
I rated and added you, and your journal. Feel free to do the same and send me a message any time. New friends are always welcome :)
hi i need more friends any time i would be happy to be a new friend
Hi and welcome back. I have rated and added you to my friends list and journal lists. Please return the favor when you have the time. I look forward to talking with you.
its good to be back hope to make lots more friends in the years to come