.
VR
Need Ratings ,Please Help!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:26:59 Jan 07 2010
Read 477 times


Hello All , Sorry To Ask this So Soon But I am Trying to get my Score Up



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:34:51 Jan 09 2010
Read 469 times

Would love to add ya dear but you are already on my lists. Will go by and rerate you though.



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:38:06 Jan 09 2010
Read 465 times

I re-rated you and added your journal! :)



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:46:00 Jan 11 2010
Read 456 times

Thank You to the Two People who Were nice enough to comment And let me know ,If ever you need anything let me know .



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by ladySnowStrixx on Feb 04 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0774 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X