.
VR
Custom Rating and protection stamps
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



hellsreaper
hellsreaper
Charmer (84)
Posts: 1,023
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:01:23 Jan 09 2010
Read 598 times

I dont know if this is the right section but im going to making custom rating and protection stamps. Just send me the theme and wat you want on it




•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:05:30 Jan 09 2010
Read 593 times

I do the same, but I think this is a Love Me Please thread.



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:39:20 Jan 09 2010
Read 590 times

Moved to the correct section.



•  REPLY  •


hellsreaper
hellsreaper
Charmer (84)
Posts: 1,023
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:10:23 Jan 09 2010
Read 583 times

Sorry LordZacharias i didnt know. if you want me to stop i will but if not i will keep doing it



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:54:31 Jan 10 2010
Read 576 times

No need to stop, I just pointed out where the thread belonged.



•  REPLY  •


hellsreaper
hellsreaper
Charmer (84)
Posts: 1,023
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:00:11 Jan 10 2010
Read 574 times

Ah i see now. Thanks



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1076 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X