.
VR
Looking for others who like to RolePlay
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Draiven
Draiven
Transgressor (54)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:35:10 Jan 27 2010
Read 526 times

Rp meaning Role-play is something that I discovered on this site actually, ever sunce then I have been looking for other sites and people dedicated to rp, and no I do not mean cybering where a werewolf has relations with a poodle, I mean rp in the sense that one creates a character and, given what the character is meant for, gives the ability to wield powerful magics or amazing weapons and making your own story with you character and the others it meets along the way, this is what I am searching for as of late and I would like any info or ideas from any who are interested, or even those who want to start an rp story or who just want to free lay with their character or characters.




•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
13:00:15 Jan 27 2010
Read 513 times

Moved to the proper section.



•  REPLY  •


GrandMaster
GrandMaster
Royal Sire (221)
Posts: 2,003
Honor: 50
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Kings
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
13:57:13 Jan 27 2010
Read 510 times

I have heard about rp,but never actually done it.I would give it a try though if you wanted to :D



•  REPLY  •


JudasBrood
JudasBrood

No Longer Registered
18:50:48 Jan 27 2010
Read 504 times

do you mean LARP(live action role-play)?



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:34:24 Jan 28 2010
Read 496 times

The coven of Obscure Quietus is role play base coven



•  REPLY  •


GrandMaster
GrandMaster
Royal Sire (221)
Posts: 2,003
Honor: 50
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Kings
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
02:31:11 Jan 28 2010
Read 494 times

cool,I am looking for another coven,and would try to rp,if Icould, would like to join your coven,if I dont get in midnight dreary



•  REPLY  •


Draiven
Draiven
Transgressor (54)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:56:56 Jan 30 2010
Read 486 times

Yes LARP or whatever other rp others know about that I do not.



•  REPLY  •


Draiven
Draiven
Transgressor (54)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:57:43 Jan 30 2010
Read 485 times

I would like to join your coven Obscure Quietus if I can.



•  REPLY  •


ThorTheStormBringer
ThorTheStormBringer

No Longer Registered
16:39:19 Jan 30 2010
Read 481 times

I do not know anything about role playing,I would like to learn though....message me and explain it to me ok?



•  REPLY  •


GrandMaster
GrandMaster
Royal Sire (221)
Posts: 2,003
Honor: 50
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Kings
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
16:53:03 Jan 31 2010
Read 478 times

I am with lust,I don't know a thing about rp.



•  REPLY  •


MeanDreams
MeanDreams

No Longer Registered
23:38:08 Jan 31 2010
Read 474 times


Hello:
Role playing can be lots of fun. I haven't done much LARPing but I have spent hundreds (probably thousands) of hours in role playing gaming. It is a lot of fun for sure. Create a character and you're in business.
Have a Great Day!!!
John (aka, the "Creature")


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1456 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X