.
VR
Mad Skills
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ScarlettDarkLady
ScarlettDarkLady
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 156
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:45:03 Feb 17 2010
Read 469 times

I wanted to show everyone AnimeKikei's Skills
She did the graphics and edited the CSS all I did was upload them to my file storage. This is the new VR layout AnimeKikei created.
All you have to do to view it is go to Skin Manager and where it says Create Skin put this in there


Layout: this is the layout you need to choose to Skin--- VR Classic Red

Skin Name: This is what we named it---Blue Angel

CSS File: this goes in the CSS File ---
https://www.vampirerave.com/premium/files/angeleyes/vr_classic_red.css

Graphics Path: and Graphics path this goes there--- https://www.vampirerave.com/premium/files/angeleyes/





•  REPLY  •


ScarlettDarkLady
ScarlettDarkLady
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 156
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:45:47 Feb 17 2010
Read 468 times

Please let us know what you think :) AnimeKikei would love to know your opinions :)



•  REPLY  •


sheepsheadwanderer
sheepsheadwanderer
Baronial Sire (177)
Posts: 810
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:21:42 Feb 17 2010
Read 457 times

Very beautiful!! I am impressed :)



•  REPLY  •


ScarlettDarkLady
ScarlettDarkLady
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 156
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
15:42:02 Feb 17 2010
Read 451 times

Thank you Lady I love it to.



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:54:44 Feb 18 2010
Read 441 times

Thanks LadyK :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0885 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X