HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY WALLFLOWER!!!!
Love Me Please
• Love Me Please Home •
Forums Home •
Mar 11 2010
16:38:50 Mar 11 2010
Read 829 timesMistressOfMayhem
Happiest of birthdays to my wonderful Coven Master, and very dear and cherished friend, WallFlower... party cole slaw and assorted veggies for everyone!!! w00t!
::presents you with a carrot cake, and gifts of a salad shooter and a veg-o-matic:: ;)
Enjoy your day, sweet guy... you deserve all the fun and happiness you can get, today and every day. ::hugs::
•
REPLY •
Mar 11 2010
16:43:10 Mar 11 2010
Read 827 timesMistressOfMayhem
Okay, in my uber excitement I made a slight faux pas...
WallFlower is my Coven Master under one of my other accounts. (Sorry LadyK... you are my most beloved CM when it comes to this account... ::ducks the blinding stick::)
::sigh:: Okay... NOW let the partying commence. :)
•
REPLY •
Mar 11 2010
17:11:04 Mar 11 2010
Read 824 timesRaggedyAndy
Happy Birthday to You!!

•
REPLY •
Mar 11 2010
19:04:07 Mar 11 2010
Read 816 timessheepsheadwanderer
TO MY FAVORITE of favorites!!

•
REPLY •
Mar 11 2010
19:12:50 Mar 11 2010
Read 812 timesKianaJoy
Happy Birthday to My Coven Master! A great person and great friend! I wish you many more to come.

•
REPLY •
Mar 11 2010
19:36:26 Mar 11 2010
Read 805 timesvHellsGuardianv
•
REPLY •
Mar 11 2010
19:45:23 Mar 11 2010
Read 802 timesOJOS
•
REPLY •
Mar 11 2010
20:34:51 Mar 11 2010
Read 797 timesShadowSpell
Thank you everyone. :)
I just made a cake, haha, I was kind of worried it wasn't going to turn out right considering I was supposed to use three eggs, but all I had was two.
Anyway...I'm rambling, I'm sure the cake will be fine.
Thanks again.
•
REPLY •
Mar 11 2010
21:32:25 Mar 11 2010
Read 793 timesMsSanguinarius
•
REPLY •
Mar 11 2010
21:46:04 Mar 11 2010
Read 791 timesDrNikolovich
•
REPLY •
Mar 12 2010
00:16:22 Mar 12 2010
Read 785 timestemptation101
•
REPLY •
Mar 12 2010
00:17:46 Mar 12 2010
Read 783 timesDevilsCandyy
•
REPLY •
Mar 12 2010
01:08:53 Mar 12 2010
Read 778 timesRavena
•
REPLY •
Mar 12 2010
01:30:25 Mar 12 2010
Read 775 timesMizzRae
•
REPLY •
Mar 12 2010
01:50:41 Mar 12 2010
Read 772 timesWhisperingWolf
•
REPLY •
Mar 12 2010
02:06:56 Mar 12 2010
Read 770 timesShadowSpell
Again, thanks everyone that has posted a resonse to this thread, and thank you mistress for creating the thread in the first place.
And for those of you that have been worrying about it...the cake turned out fine haha. :)
•
REPLY •
• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •• Closed by WallFlower on Mar 12 2010 •
• Love Me Please Home •
Forums Home •
RECENT JOURNAL POSTS
Vexer (13)

Superior Sire (142)

Great Sire (111)
ALL JOURNALS
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
Page generated in 0.1954 seconds.