.
VR
Need something? MESSAGE ME!!!!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



vampchica4
vampchica4
Doppelganger (69)
Posts: 583
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:35:37 Mar 12 2010
Read 479 times

For everyone that needs a rate, a friend, a stalk, a journal comment...
Message me, please! This will show me that you want to work a little for what I am giving you, instead of me going through here and rating/ adding everyone with a thread open!

Come on, no one has that kind of time, so show me you care!
Just a simple "Hey, i'd appreciate a......"

Thanks!




•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
20:04:42 Mar 18 2010
Read 455 times

rated/added you



•  REPLY  •


DeMonic
DeMonic
Sire (101)
Posts: 2,033
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:10:49 Mar 19 2010
Read 449 times

wow cool, this is not a please rate me post! :) awesome



•  REPLY  •


Karma
Karma
Phantom (28)
Posts: 7
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:47:16 Mar 19 2010
Read 446 times

I have already added you and rated your profile and are you ever so right. I have had alot of time off the past 3 days and I have been exploring and rating what seems like thousands and to do so you have to actually consume what is there to do so fairly and you are as said before right ; no one has the time to go through here and just rate everyone and everything and do so fairly although I have given out mostly 10's because I am new here maybe but it is exciting for me to meet so many who have similar beliefs and are open with them. I am from a fairly small town in florida which is mostly a retirement community for the rich and or military and most are pretty uptight and close minded individuals so I usually have given a 10 just for being who you are and expressing it freely. I 2 would be more than happy to add anyone who needs a friend and would like to have a rating. Thank you



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 15 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0807 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X