.
VR
The Black Diary ~ Chapter 15
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MyAngmong
MyAngmong
Noble Sire (165)
Posts: 2,107
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:01:24 Mar 12 2010
Read 554 times

Chapter 15 of the Black Diary has just been posted.

I'd like to remind you that your time is running out for The Black Diary I. In the very near future it will be removed from VR, and you'll have to buy it in the bookstore.

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

OB




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:53:21 Mar 14 2010
Read 546 times

Wonderful chapter and I hope all take time to read this excellent book.



•  REPLY  •


MyrrhkuriTheFallenOne
MyrrhkuriTheFallenOne

No Longer Registered
17:00:08 Mar 14 2010
Read 544 times

i cant read it from my cell :( its too big. . .so its gonna be actual in print at my local bookstore??



•  REPLY  •


MyAngmong
MyAngmong
Noble Sire (165)
Posts: 2,107
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:15:43 Mar 14 2010
Read 508 times

I am working on the final edit for The Black Diary I, and you will be able to order it from Lulu.com very soon. I have about 4 people helping me with contacting Amazon.com and Booksamillion. When I have the ISBN number you will be able to order it at the bookstore.

The Black Diary II ~ Chapter 15, is the chapter I just posted.

Remember that The Black Diary is just the working title. The actual title will be different, but I will be letting you know what it is when I'm done.

I think my biggest disappointment has been my lack of support this last few months.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by WallFlower on Apr 05 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0786 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X