.
VR
The Vampire Karma
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Karma
Karma
Phantom (28)
Posts: 7
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:41:38 Mar 19 2010
Read 584 times

I am new here and I feel as if have found a place where I can be excepted and maybe find a place to call home ? I am looking to meet some cool new friends and I have met some of the most awesome souls here so far and the energy and knowledge is amazing. Please add me as a friend and rate me and I will return the favor and be eternally greatfull to you.




•  REPLY  •


XLadyRoseX
XLadyRoseX
High Sire (158)
Posts: 3,006
Honor: 330
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:45:22 Mar 19 2010
Read 581 times

Added and rated


•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:23:23 Mar 19 2010
Read 569 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


FallenAngel1217
FallenAngel1217
BĂȘte Noire (44)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:37:53 Mar 19 2010
Read 564 times

added and rated feel free to the same :-)



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:28:11 Mar 21 2010
Read 557 times

I stopped by to rate,add you and your journal. Also, I am stalking you,LOL;in a good way of course. Just spreading some VR aloha.Please return the favor. Please don't forget the journal & stalking too.Thanks.
=)
Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:15:58 May 28 2010
Read 538 times

rated, added and emailed.



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:41:12 May 28 2010
Read 534 times

added you



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:45:35 Aug 11 2010
Read 494 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:46:54 Aug 11 2010
Read 491 times

added/rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1218 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X