.
VR
Congrats Minxymoon!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Rabynion
Rabynion
Banshee (72)
Posts: 653
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:17:01 Mar 25 2010
Read 536 times

Congrats Minxy on making sire!!!




•  REPLY  •


RelliK
RelliK
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 1,432
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:34:12 Mar 26 2010
Read 518 times

Welcome to the club



•  REPLY  •


xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
02:10:51 Mar 27 2010
Read 511 times

congrats a great achievement



•  REPLY  •


ScarlettxOHara
ScarlettxOHara

No Longer Registered
02:16:48 Mar 27 2010
Read 508 times

Great work sweetie!! I will add you if I haven't already!! I will be joining you in that Sire's club probably within the next two months from my main profile. That's the goal and I hope I can achieve it!



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
09:26:29 Mar 27 2010
Read 503 times

congrats on ur achievement



•  REPLY  •


TIMEBANDIT
TIMEBANDIT
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,093
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
11:23:04 Mar 27 2010
Read 500 times

Congratulations my dear ;)



•  REPLY  •


MinxyMoon
MinxyMoon
Sire (106)
Posts: 929
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
12:06:24 Mar 27 2010
Read 498 times

Thank you!!

Too kind...
If you ever want any Tips on Siredom, let me know.
Thank you for this thread.
:)



•  REPLY  •


Angelus
Angelus
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 1,988
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
14:14:14 Mar 27 2010
Read 496 times

Awww.. I hope I'm not too late to add my congratulation?? [Ah, I just did!]



•  REPLY  •


Abnoba
Abnoba
Overthrower (98)
Posts: 689
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:07:23 Mar 28 2010
Read 484 times

Congratulations!



•  REPLY  •


xfrankiex
xfrankiex
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 1,530
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:56:01 Mar 28 2010
Read 482 times

yay!

well done my fellow english person =)



•  REPLY  •


fuckxthisxshit
fuckxthisxshit
Sire (101)
Posts: 358
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:35:00 Mar 29 2010
Read 480 times

Congratulations! :)



•  REPLY  •


Isis101
Isis101
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 3,054
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:03:56 Mar 29 2010
Read 477 times

Congrats!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Mar 29 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1483 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X