.
VR
Happy Easter!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Koorine
Koorine
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 33
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Guardians Of The Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:55:30 Apr 04 2010
Read 514 times

Happy Easter to all you out there who are with your familes and all that. :D

I want to put a special Happy Easter out to fellow brothers and sisters out in the warzone or just at home and not able to be with there families. And to say I wish you all the best and I miss my buddies in Iraq cause I was injured. BE SAFE!! And GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE ALIVE!!



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
21:12:22 Apr 04 2010
Read 510 times

Happy Easter!



•  REPLY  •


Koorine
Koorine
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 33
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Guardians Of The Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:09:21 Apr 04 2010
Read 505 times

Thanks man at someone cares. lol j/k



•  REPLY  •


coolleyhou
coolleyhou

No Longer Registered
01:23:48 Apr 05 2010
Read 501 times

Glücklich Ostern, mein freund! Thank you for defending my family and I. Frieden. Aus.



•  REPLY  •


shygothgirl
shygothgirl

No Longer Registered
04:47:05 Apr 05 2010
Read 499 times

Happy Easter and thanks for all you do



•  REPLY  •


lordfawn
lordfawn
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 16
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:22:08 Apr 05 2010
Read 497 times

Happy Easter!



•  REPLY  •


Deliciousness
Deliciousness

No Longer Registered
07:36:59 Apr 05 2010
Read 492 times

Haapy Easter



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
09:03:43 Apr 05 2010
Read 487 times

hope everyone had a wonderful easter



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Apr 05 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1183 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X