.
VR
for now, bye everyone
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



possessedbydeath
possessedbydeath
Irritater (16)
Posts: 31
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:36:46 Apr 16 2010
Read 480 times

I am leaving next thursday and will not have access to a computer, so i will not be able to get on here, so ill say goodbye now. adios amigos

*imagesinwords edit* Honestly, this is no 'discussion' for any section of the forum. Best a journal entry where people can leave these comments.




•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
14:48:03 Apr 16 2010
Read 475 times

have safe travels, hope you return to the Rave soon.



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:53:07 Apr 16 2010
Read 473 times

if u mean u are self-deleting, good riddance. It's called a library. and u also posted this in the wrong section.



•  REPLY  •


CuRsEdToDaRkNeSs
CuRsEdToDaRkNeSs
High Sire (158)
Posts: 1,286
Honor: 1,624
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:57:15 Apr 16 2010
Read 471 times

Moving this to the correct section.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by imagesinwords on Apr 17 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0812 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X