.
VR
Updated Profile.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
22:59:21 Apr 26 2010
Read 729 times

I updated my profile since it's been a while.
Rate, add. Bite. Stalk. Message me and let me know what you have done so I may do the same.
Check out the new words said.
Updated my journal as well.
I have been posting database entries for poetry as well.
I have been rating tens lately.

One day, when I have stable internet I will start my own coven here. I will start my own thing. I need your help to reach my goal. Thank you.
Zih.




•  REPLY  •


07:23:51 Apr 27 2010
Read 711 times

Added to friendslist and favorite journals and rated your profile and portfolio.



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:25:18 May 28 2010
Read 702 times

Added and rated, would you return the favors please? Thank you so kindly.



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
17:43:15 Jul 16 2010
Read 686 times

I have a premium membership once again. I am making big changes on my profile. If you want go ahead and check it out.



•  REPLY  •


SinsOfTheSuccubus
SinsOfTheSuccubus
Serpent (52)
Posts: 216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
19:35:19 Jul 16 2010
Read 683 times


Added & rated. Good luck on the route to Sirehood :)


•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
22:41:23 Jul 16 2010
Read 680 times

thank you. My profile is still a work in progress. I'm having troubles with certain coding.



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
00:44:50 Jul 29 2010
Read 676 times

MY PROFILE IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT PERFECT NOW!!! I figured out the coding that I was having issues with...of course I had tons of help. I also got three boxes and tons of info. When you look at my profile, if you are interested in it, please read it. It's got stuff on my astrology and some mythology and beliefs. It's also got personal info in it of course!!! What's a profile with no personal info? It's got the perfect playlist which has the perfect playlist background and the perfect profile background. I'm so excited with my updates.

Please....RATE...ADD....STALK....ADD JOURNAL.... and let me know. I'll do the same.



•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:19:16 Aug 01 2010
Read 670 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:18:40 Aug 10 2010
Read 663 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 21 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1239 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X