.
VR
Need Rates! Anyone Want to HELP ME? :)
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



XPsychoNellX
XPsychoNellX
Shaitan (64)
Posts: 216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:15:35 May 28 2010
Read 574 times



I'm new to VR and I'm trying to level up and meet new people.

If you could rate and add me and my journal that would be very helpful and if you message me and tell me I WILL return the favor :)


Thanks 2 All




•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
16:53:44 May 28 2010
Read 569 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:40:29 May 28 2010
Read 563 times

I've added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:46:29 May 28 2010
Read 561 times

Consider it done. Please RTF!



•  REPLY  •


19:02:39 May 28 2010
Read 558 times

I added and rated you. Please feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •


AramanthaMorganthe
AramanthaMorganthe

No Longer Registered
21:46:23 May 28 2010
Read 554 times

re-rated and added.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Sammerz422 on May 31 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1046 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X