.
VR
MaidenUnderWorld~~
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



FatalCharmer
FatalCharmer
Charmer (84)
Posts: 108
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:33:07 Jun 03 2010
Read 531 times

OMG! One of the Ancients of VR has returned to the site and she is almost sire please go welcome her back and rate and add please.

MaidenUnderworld is one of the old timers like alot of us here and she has just returned, YAY!!!

No one can stay away from the addiction.... now can they LOL
Thanks everyone.




•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:58:36 Jun 09 2010
Read 464 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0618 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X