.
VR
Rating
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



DefiantxXxAngel
DefiantxXxAngel
Daemon (95)
Posts: 5,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:56:24 Jun 22 2010
Read 453 times

I plan on rating everyone on vampirerave.
I am not sure how long this is gonna take
but I have decided this is what I am going to do.
Wish me luck :)




•  REPLY  •


Tommyboy
Tommyboy
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 1,434
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:21:56 Jun 22 2010
Read 448 times

Good Luck!!



•  REPLY  •


DefiantxXxAngel
DefiantxXxAngel
Daemon (95)
Posts: 5,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:03:16 Jun 22 2010
Read 446 times

Thanks to my first person :)



•  REPLY  •


07:41:13 Jun 22 2010
Read 443 times

I rated and added you where possible.



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:12:44 Jun 22 2010
Read 439 times

Good luck to you sweetie!! I think I have already got you all super added but I will make sure! :)



•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:39:31 Jun 22 2010
Read 435 times

I'd say I have 99% of everyone here at VR rated--most more than once or even twice. It took me about a year to get it done--but you'll have to check through the lists every once in a while to re-rate due to Members changing their name.

At the moment, between Profiles, Portfolios and Database, I have completed 34,264 ratings. My goal at the Moment is to get to 35,000.

Best of luck to you in your quest!



•  REPLY  •


MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (229)
Posts: 1,604
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:47:17 Jun 22 2010
Read 433 times

This would be better suited as a journal entry.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MooniePie on Jun 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1147 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X