.
VR
I'm in need some friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:21:29 Jul 06 2010
Read 542 times

Hello, NAP here. I am in need of some friends. Please add me and my journal will return the favor




•  REPLY  •


xXTroublexX
xXTroublexX
Haunt (40)
Posts: 538
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:21:24 Jul 06 2010
Read 538 times

Am I not enough for you? Jeez I thought we were close Nap, but here you are trying to fill a void of friendship with complete strangers. Boy was I on the wrong page.

~winks~

I will re-rate you though since I've jumped up a level.



•  REPLY  •


Tommyboy
Tommyboy
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 1,434
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
10:32:12 Jul 06 2010
Read 528 times

rated added and faved



•  REPLY  •


DeadlyDesire
DeadlyDesire
Grave Robber (22)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
14:04:49 Jul 06 2010
Read 524 times

added & rated all : )



•  REPLY  •


KynthiaLucian
KynthiaLucian
Sire (104)
Posts: 3,345
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:30:30 Jul 23 2010
Read 505 times

rated and already added



•  REPLY  •


Jayde
Jayde
Parasite (3)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
16:24:17 Jul 23 2010
Read 495 times

Done, rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


ContessaIsabella
ContessaIsabella

No Longer Registered
09:29:49 Jul 24 2010
Read 489 times

Oh you whore...Lol...added...Muah!



•  REPLY  •


AramanthaMorganthe
AramanthaMorganthe

No Longer Registered
15:50:09 Jul 24 2010
Read 486 times

re-rated and already added.



•  REPLY  •


07:52:54 Jul 27 2010
Read 467 times

Added and rated



•  REPLY  •


spider316
spider316

No Longer Registered
19:10:20 Jul 27 2010
Read 465 times

rated added and journal.



•  REPLY  •


TaintedLight
TaintedLight
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,301
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:10:32 Jul 28 2010
Read 463 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:57:26 Jul 28 2010
Read 461 times

Hey girl... I got you all added already and I'll always be your friend :)

I got other profiles though, and I'll get you added up! :)



•  REPLY  •


Valentina
Valentina

No Longer Registered
22:20:30 Jul 28 2010
Read 457 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 19 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1662 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X