.
VR
OOH OOOH OVER HERE!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



idbeholda
idbeholda
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 901
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:02:13 Jul 08 2010
Read 596 times

Rate me if you have the time, but more importantly, read my latest journal entry for a good chuckle.




•  REPLY  •


10:03:47 Jul 08 2010
Read 590 times

I added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


idbeholda
idbeholda
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 901
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
11:27:32 Jul 08 2010
Read 588 times

Thank you :D



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:18:59 Jul 08 2010
Read 579 times

I've added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


15:14:07 Jul 08 2010
Read 577 times

lol
like the subject title

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:54:54 Jul 08 2010
Read 570 times

rerated, added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


Alastriona
Alastriona
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:48:02 Jul 08 2010
Read 563 times

I've added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


idbeholda
idbeholda
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 901
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:23:12 Jul 09 2010
Read 560 times

Rated/Added all of you so far. As more post, I'll be adding more.

inb4 "Translation: Look at me, I'm an attention whore.", "Yes, we've already established this."



•  REPLY  •


idbeholda
idbeholda
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 901
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:53:15 Jul 10 2010
Read 547 times

Awesome :D

Keep 'em coming, and naturally another shameless self-whoring threadbump.

*jumptwirl*



•  REPLY  •


idbeholda
idbeholda
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 901
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:04:07 Jul 10 2010
Read 544 times

*another shameless threadbump*

I'm an attention whore.



•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:08:43 Jul 11 2010
Read 540 times

I've rated you



•  REPLY  •


idbeholda
idbeholda
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 901
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:44:45 Jul 11 2010
Read 538 times

Thank you much :D, and I've done the same.



•  REPLY  •


idbeholda
idbeholda
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 901
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:25:49 Jul 11 2010
Read 528 times

Yayz! I've returned the favor as well.



•  REPLY  •


SophieLancaster
SophieLancaster
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 978
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
01:49:05 Jul 13 2010
Read 519 times

Hey over here I will add and rate you dear good luck.



•  REPLY  •


idbeholda
idbeholda
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 901
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:01:52 Jul 18 2010
Read 509 times

Awesome, and thanks. Keep em coming. I also just recently posted pictures of me in a corset on facebook. Read and add my journal if you dare.



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:54:38 Jul 18 2010
Read 505 times

added, rated, added journal



•  REPLY  •


GypsyWitch
GypsyWitch
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 100
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:05:55 Jul 19 2010
Read 501 times

love the title.....

I have added, rated, and added your journal.. thanks for the laugh



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:24:40 Aug 10 2010
Read 460 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 21 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2135 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X