.
VR
Come Calling
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Maharja
Maharja
Apostate (62)
Posts: 698
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:26:42 Jul 08 2010
Read 534 times

Please drop by and allow me to become aware of your visit and I shall respectfully do the same. A pleasure it always is to become acquainted with new passerby's.




•  REPLY  •


Moonlight
Moonlight
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 106
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:31:03 Jul 08 2010
Read 530 times

I added you and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Maharja
Maharja
Apostate (62)
Posts: 698
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:36:08 Jul 08 2010
Read 527 times

Thank you kindly.



•  REPLY  •


Alastriona
Alastriona
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:50:51 Jul 08 2010
Read 522 times

I've been to visit and added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


Maharja
Maharja
Apostate (62)
Posts: 698
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:56:22 Jul 08 2010
Read 519 times

Thank you the same.



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:17:26 Jul 09 2010
Read 516 times

I've added you as a friend .



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
01:15:55 Jul 09 2010
Read 512 times

Rted
added
added journal



•  REPLY  •


Maharja
Maharja
Apostate (62)
Posts: 698
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:01:34 Jul 09 2010
Read 509 times

Thank you all.



•  REPLY  •


annavalerious
annavalerious

No Longer Registered
11:46:32 Jul 09 2010
Read 506 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


WhisperingWolf
WhisperingWolf
Sire (103)
Posts: 660
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:16:50 Jul 09 2010
Read 503 times

Added and Rated


•  REPLY  •


17:30:51 Jul 09 2010
Read 500 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Maharja
Maharja
Apostate (62)
Posts: 698
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:09:58 Jul 09 2010
Read 494 times

Thank you all once again as I have made visit and rated you all just the same.



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:58:19 Jul 09 2010
Read 491 times

I have re rated you.



•  REPLY  •


TaintedPoison
TaintedPoison
Royal Sire (208)
Posts: 2,014
Honor: 55
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:38:24 Jul 10 2010
Read 489 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


Owlish
Owlish
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 2,167
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:56:05 Jul 10 2010
Read 485 times

I have done as requested, but what If you promised to add and rate people in return? Your page numbers would go up and help your level even more.
It'll be like, "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine."



•  REPLY  •


FireMagic
FireMagic
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,045
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
17:57:23 Jul 10 2010
Read 481 times

Greetings,
Added and Rated.



•  REPLY  •


Maharja
Maharja
Apostate (62)
Posts: 698
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:52:07 Jul 10 2010
Read 474 times

Thank you all...have paid visit and rated you all just the same, thank you for your time and kindness. Hope I never missed anyone, if so please leave word I had and I would be glad to visit your page.



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:07:08 Aug 10 2010
Read 464 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1999 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X