
Happy birthday to the hottest mixologist in the northern hemisphere! Hope your day is super!
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,251 [ Give / Take ] |
Happy Barf day Puppy!! I hope you enjoyed the day and got a touch of southern fun out of it. I will have a hot dog in your honor this week, thinking of you.
O,o
Ok- that sound way more strange then it should of.
lol
But you know what I meant.
Luvs ya. :)
You guys are the absolute best-
Jayme, YOU can kiss my rebel old ass...LOL
And VW, if you go to the Dairy Dart, have a chili dawg for me too please- as a matter of fact, when you girls all go out Friday, have a drink for me...LMAO
And Carnelian? You're a love
Thanks to all of you for a fabulous birfday!
Ruh Roh......I hope the puppy doesn't wanna chase the tiger