.
VR
Love me please?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



booo
booo
Bloodsucker (50)
Posts: 181
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:57:23 Jul 27 2010
Read 489 times

Please add me to your friend list. I am new and I don't like being in the red. Also while your there, go ahead and add my journal if you like. You can also stalk me, I won't complain. Just let me know so that I can do the same.




•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
16:10:01 Jul 27 2010
Read 484 times

Rated
added
added journal
stalking



•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:17:44 Jul 27 2010
Read 481 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


spider316
spider316

No Longer Registered
18:50:33 Jul 27 2010
Read 478 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:29:16 Jul 27 2010
Read 475 times

I've rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


booo
booo
Bloodsucker (50)
Posts: 181
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:49:29 Jul 28 2010
Read 469 times

thank you



•  REPLY  •


xfrankiex
xfrankiex
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 1,530
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:34:04 Jul 28 2010
Read 467 times

rated and added - hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


xLunax
xLunax
Irritater (16)
Posts: 106
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:38:13 Jul 28 2010
Read 465 times

rated and added =)



•  REPLY  •


Valentina
Valentina

No Longer Registered
17:56:20 Jul 28 2010
Read 460 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


19:41:55 Jul 28 2010
Read 456 times

Added, rated and stalking you.



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:55:19 Jul 28 2010
Read 454 times

I added and rated all! :)

And your protection stamp is done, I sent it to your inbox! I hope you like it! =)



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
08:03:59 Aug 03 2010
Read 451 times

Added and rated



•  REPLY  •


Lavastorm
Lavastorm
Disciple (53)
Posts: 30
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:57:53 Aug 03 2010
Read 443 times

Done all the stuff ^.^ hope it goes well :)



•  REPLY  •


Tyrande
Tyrande

No Longer Registered
09:26:34 Aug 06 2010
Read 432 times

Added and rated ^.^


•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:53:43 Aug 10 2010
Read 429 times

added rated favorited feel free to return the favor



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1727 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X